It’s New Year’s Eve. We’re entering a new decade as 2019 comes to an end. As always, we’re following our tradition of illustrating a New Year themed wallpapers.
For some, New Year’s Eve may be a time to party. But for this year’s wallpaper, we imagined a nice dinner in the coziness of home; beside a fireplace, accompanied by a cat… It’s an illustration full of happiness. With this month’s wallpaper, we wish you a happy new year with your loved ones.
In case you missed our November wallpaper, just click here to download it for free.
- You can use 1920×1440 for 4:3 screens like; 640×480, 800×600, 1024×768, 1152×864, 1280×960, 1280×1024, 1400×1050, 1600×1200.
- You can use 2560×1440 for 16:9 screens like; 800×480, 1280×720.
- You can use 2880×1800 for 16:10 screens like; 1280×800, 1440×900, 1680×1050, 1920×1200.
- Smartphones mostly use 9:16 screens. You can download 1242×2208 if you use iPhone 5 or higher or any 1080p Android phone.
- If you use iMac 27, you can download 2560×1440.
- If you use MacBook Pro 13 Retina or MacBook Pro 15 Retina, you can download 2880×1800.